Packages & Pricing
Men’s Anti-Wrinkle Treatments
You Deserve it!
Botox – its great for men too!
What is an anti-wrinkle injection?
Anti-wrinkle injections or Botox as it is commonly known is an injectable wrinkle muscle relaxer. It uses botulinum toxin type A, to temporarily paralyze muscle. This reduces the appearance of facial wrinkles and promotes smoother, younger looking skin.
Colloquially referred to as “Brotox” – a play on the name for Botox, it is the most-requested cosmetic procedure for men.
The treatment is minimally invasive. It’s considered a safe, effective treatment for fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. It can also be used on the forehead for frown-lines and between the eyes to reduce those angry looking ‘elevens’.
What does it involve?
The treatment involves a nonsurgical, in-clinic treatment. It requires minimal preparation. You should let me know about your medical history, allergies, or medical conditions before your procedure.
Prior to your treatment, you will need to cleanse the treatment area. You may also need to avoid blood-thinning medicine like aspirin to reduce the risk of bruising.
Anti-wrinkle experts, we are located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.
Any questions? Feel free to contact me
Eyes or Brow
mens Anti-Wrinkle injections
Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does it take to work?
How long it takes for the effects of anti-wrinkle injections to start varies from person to person, but it generally takes around 3 to 14 days before it kicks in. When this happens, you’ll start to see minimised lines and wrinkles.
Which product do you use?
We use Azzalure which is a local muscle relaxant adapted from the botulinum neuromodulator type-A of Dysport® and is specifically designed for use in aesthetic indications. We can use branded Botox on request, but this will be more expensive, please contact us for details.
Do Anti-Wrinkle Injections hurt?
he needles used for Botox are extremely small, so shouldn’t be uncomfortable. Of course, everyone’s pain threshold is different, so if you have a particularly low pain tolerance, it may be worth taking paracetamol around an hour before your appointment. You should avoid ibuprofen and other blood thinning medication, though, as this can lead to increased bruising.
How long do the effects last?
The effects of Botox vary from person to person as people metabolise it at different rates. However, on average, the anti-wrinkle injection lasts between 3 and 6 months, after which you’ll start to see lines and wrinkles return.
What are the Aftercare Do's & Don'ts?
Here is a short guide of the do’s and don’ts after having anti-wrinkle injections
- Frown repeatedly for about one hour immediately following the treatment. This will help the treatment to be more effective by increasing the uptake by the targeted muscle groups, then after this time try to avoid extreme facial expressions for the next 12 hours
- Keep upright for the first 4 hours.
- Do not rub or massage the treated area and avoid make-up if possible.
- Avoid sleeping on your face the first night
- Do not exercise or partake in any strenuous activity for the next 12 hrs
- Avoid excessive alcohol consumption for the next 24hrs
- Do not have any beauty treatments on your face e.g. facials, facial massage for 2 weeks- this may cause the injected solution to spread to nearby muscles.
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight, very cold temperatures and saunas for the next 2 weeks
Side effects of anti-wrinkle injections are rare.
Mansfield | Rainworth | Mansfield Woodhouse | Berry Hill | Kings Walk | Oakham | Lindhurst | Ravenshead | Sutton | Ashfield | Nottingham